According to article 12 sec. 1 and sec, 2 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we hereby inform that:
• Controller of your personal data collected on the web page www.vierpoten.com is Mrs Karolina Sokolowska, email adres: firstname.lastname@example.org. Processing of your personal data shall be performed in accordance with article 6 of GDPR and solely for marketing purposes. The Controller invokes legally justified interest, which comprise on collecting of the statistical data and analyzing web traffic on the web page.
• Sharing personal data on the www.vierpoten.com web page is voluntary. The ground for processing of the personal data is your consent. You have control over your web browser and its settings. Google and Facebook may be receivers of your personal data.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent at any moment by changing your settings in the browser. The personal data shall be collected and stored dependently on the time of use of the technology. You have the right to demand access to your personal data from the Controller, as well as amend them, restrict scope of their processing and deliver a complaint to the supervisory authority.
• Profiling is used by Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel. If you want to deliver an objection against profiling, please optimize the browser accordingly. Your personal data will be stored for the period from 30 days up to 5 years until the end of the marketing possibilities and analysis of data required to optimize web page.
• You have the access to your personal data, right to their amendment or delation, as well as to restrict their processing, to withdraw the consent, to transfer the data, to deliver an objection against processing of your personal data. You also have the right to deliver a complaint to supervisory authority if in your opinion processing of your personal data violates the provisions of GDPR.
Here is external article on how to change privacy setting in the browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and Brave: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/browser-privacy-settings-change-chrome-firefox-safari-edge-and-brave/